Serves 4. Prep time: 5 minutes, Cook time: 30 minutes
- Chicken thighs (two pounds)
- 6 tbsp Sou Family Recipes Traditional Cambodian Lemongrass Seasoning
- 2 tsp salt (or garlic salt)
- 4 tbsp honey or 2 tbsp sugar
- 4 tbsp vegetable oil
- 4 tbsp soy sauce or tamari
- Mix ingredients together. If desired, allow to marinate up to 4 hours.
- Choose cooking option below:
- Bake chicken: Preheat and bake at 450 degrees for 30 minutes or until cooked through. Add water covering 50 to 60% of chicken, so it doesn’t burn.
- Grill chicken: Grill 10-15 minutes per side until cooked golden-brown.
- Pan Fry: Sliced marinated chicken and stir fry on a pan.