Serves 6-8 people. Prep time: 15 minutes. Cook time: 20 minutes.
5 lb of chicken
1-2 tablespoons of oil
2 cups of Sou Family Recipes’ traditional lemongrass seasoning
2-6 pieces of slice jalapenos (optional)
2 tablespoons of picked Gouramy fish (optional: can use salt as a substitute. If you use salt, use about 2 – 2.5 tablespoons of salt)
2 tablespoons of oyster sauce (optional: you can also use sugar)
Handful of Holy Thai Basil (not the one with the red stems)
- Heat oil at a medium-high level
- Add traditional lemongrass seasoning and pickled Gouramy fish.
- Mix well together and stir for about 3-4 minutes. When stirring you can put it on medium heat.
- Once it mixed in well together. Add chicken. Stir until chicken is cooked. Turn up the heat to medium-high so chicken can cook faster.
- Add oyster once chicken is cooked.
- Add jalapenos. Mix it in well together.
- Add Holy Thai Basil.
- Add Salt to taste.