Serving size: 2-4
1-2 tablespoons of Sou Family Recipes’ traditional lemongrass seasoning
1 tablespoon of oil
1 medium size onion
Add salt and black pepper to taste
- Dice onions into tiny rectangle pieces.
- Crack 4 eggs into a bowl and whisk until form is liquid.
- Turn heat on medium high. In a pan, add half of a tablespoon of oil.
- Add diced onions and stir around until translucent or caramelized if you want.
- Add Sou Family Recipes’ traditional lemongrass seasoning.
- Stir with onions and seasoning together for about 2-3 minutes.
- Add whisked eggs into pan. Scramble the eggs until cooked.
- Add salt and black pepper to your tasting (add a little bit until you get it to your taste).