Produced/Directed/Edited by Alex Berry and Music by Fatality Productions: Timmy Sou
Hopefully my video message helps you with any struggles that you maybe going through.
Khmer Prahut (Vegan Style)
This recipe also applies to ground chicken, pork fish or beef
16oz of any vegan ground meat 3/4 to 1 cup of rice flour (For meat NO FLOUR NEEDED)
1 to 1.5 teaspoon of salt (For meat, add fish sauce)
1 to 1.5 teaspoon of sugar or 2 tablespoon of honey (For meat, add oyster sauce)
1-2 green onions Chilies (optional)
3-5 tablespoon of Sou Family Recipes’ Traditional Cambodian Lemongrass Seasoning:
1) In a large mixing bowl, add the vegan ground beef
2) Add all the other ingredients then mix with your hands
3) After thoroughly mixing, you can grab a tiny piece and cook on the frying to taste to see if enough flavor. If not enough flavor add whatever you think it needs for more flavor.
4) Make you add enough flour so you can easily roll it into a meat patty shape.
5) Cook each on medium high heat for about 2-3 min per side. For meat, you want cook longer especially for chicken. Continue to check on it to make sure it doesn’t burn.
6) Once you are done, you can eat with rice or have it as a slider on a sweet Hawaiian bread which is delicious